Friday, April 17, 2009

For the Love of Pete

So we (the whole family) were hanging out tonight and we happened to turn on the TV. And what should appear but something that looked like a "Star Wars" movie, what with the words scrolling on a starry night screen. We weren't really reading it but then cartoons came on and they looked like "Star Wars" characters. The first line out of a mouth said (and I quote): 'Looks like we're being boarded from the rear' - what in the heck is this crap? Well, it ended up being *The Family Guy* show. I was so freaking mad..I left family time and went straight to the computer, where I was going to send an email to TBS regarding this. Unfortunately, they have NO PLACE to send them an email. Go figure.

As I was sitting in the den, trying to find a way to send an email I heard my family talking about me in the other room. Greg asked where I was. Grace said "I think she is praying." I love that this is what she thought I was doing. Secretly I was praying that the people at TBS would fall off the planet and the people who created that not-so-family guy would instantly burst into flames. Ok - so that is not exactly what I was praying for, but when I heard Grace say that she THOUGHT I was praying, it occurred to me that I SHOULD pray. So I did. Leave it to good old Grace to, YET AGAIN, remind me of what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment