Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ahhhhhhhh....and some updates

I love it when my kids are excited about God's word! Tonight, as we were listening to Dan & Louie (if you don't know them and have kids - you HAVE to check them out), I watched Grace sit and "journal". Actually, she was just scribbling in a diary she has, but she was very intent on what she was doing. Afterward, she told me that she did "some study of the Bible". Then she also told me that she loves to "study the Bible" and "loves to listen when Jacob reads the Bible". Oh, how that does a mother's heart good to hear her child speak so lovingly about the precious (yes, Beth Moore fans, PRECIOUS) Word of God!

So....Grant ALMOST looks like he is ready to *scooch*...maybe. We'll keep working. Jadyn is bumped and bruised...nothing new there. She is, by far, the most clumsy of my precious bundles of joy. If there is concrete, she is destined to fall on it and be scraped. If there is something to trip over, she will trip over it. But she is cute, what with carrying her own purse now. She took one of my purses and claimed it for herself. It is almost as big as she is! And Jacob....he stabbed himself in the hand with a pencil at school today. So, come bedtime, he needed "something soft" for his hand. Something that, when he layed his hand on the bed, would cushion the big hole in his hand. On top of the band-aid, we wrapped an Ace bandage around his hand. After that, he wanted to put one of my weight-lifting gloves over it. I told him that was overkill. He relented.

Our house is still for sale. If anyone knows of someone who would love a beautiful, 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath house in a sub with great neighbors...tell them to contact me ASAP.

That's it for now. No....it's not. I just need to say again...God is so good. Sometimes I let the cares of *this* world carry me away. Instead of resting in the loving arms of my AMAZING Lord and Savior. I am REALLY trying to give ALL my cares to Him, to not forget that I am to live my life as it is and not stay in this state of *PAUSE*, where I have been hanging out lately. That is my new plan. Pray for me, if you think about it. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment