Monday, April 13, 2020

4/13/2020 - Still Day 32 in Quarantine

I am FINALLY caught up! I have been AT LEAST 18 months behind in this blog and I am excited to say I have finally caught up. Since we have been in quarantine I have done a lot of new things. Some things I have never done before, some things I will never do again. But below are the home improvements I have done to date....I painted my kitchen cupboards (which might sound easier than it is) and repainted my family room. I have rearranged rooms, furniture and pictures. I have purchased supplies to "granite" my kitchen countertops and I still have to paint the front door. I've planted and transplanted vegetable plants. But today I take a break from it all I might sit and read....after I shower (it's only noon now). I am sitting in my new "office", as we finally moved my desk to our bedroom because it was 1) too low for Greg to use for his work computer and 2) causing Greg stress because the den was too cluttered with 2 desks in it. So I now have a lovely place to sit and keep up with my blog.

Additionally, the kids started "school" today, so this gives me (the principal, teacher and lunch lady) a place to sit and "work". The kids have not had, and do not like, schedules, but effective today - school is in session from 10a-12p or until your work is finished. Should be fun - I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment