Monday, April 13, 2020

2/21/2020 - Senior Night (Fail)

Well......that’s a wrap. This says it all. #seniornightfail

**REALLY WISH YOU COULD SEE THIS VIDEO**

Thank you to all my amazing friends and family that came out tonight to support Jacob in his Senior Night at basketball!! You all are incredible and have touched this momma’s heart deeply. You are the best!!! #24 rulez



Lesson learned: be like your kids!! Jacob was screwed last night. Like really screwed. I was disgusted and frustrated......but when he came home guess what he said? “That was so heart-warming. All those people cheering for me. “ It was garbage and yet he found the good in it. That is the best feeling in the world. That he is choosing to be better than his situation. I couldn’t be more proud of him, and more sad with myself. #belikeyourkids

No comments:

Post a Comment