Monday, April 13, 2020

3/18/2020 - Day 6 in Quarantine

Yes! Yes! Yes! Spend time playing together. Let’s try and find the positive in a terrible situation.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Sometimes it's okay if the only thing you did today was breathe'
Image may contain: one or more people and meme, possible text that says 'STAY HOME UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE INTUBATED BY A GYNECOLOGIST'
Image may contain: possible text that says 'satan- "I will cause anxiety, fear and panic. will shut business, schools, places of worship, and sports events. will cause economic turmoil." Jesus- "I bring together neighbors, restore the family unit, I will bring dinner back to the kitchen table. will help people slow down their lives and appreciate what really matters. will teach my children to rely on me and not the world. teach my children to me and not their money and material resources. AMEN!'

No comments:

Post a Comment