Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Bucket Was Filled Today

I received the nicest compliment today. I had taken Colleen, Amanda and Mikey to see my kids' school and when we got there Jacob and Grace's previous teacher, Ms. Safford, was the only one at school. We knocked on her door and she let us in. Then she told me this:

"I was just thinking about you. I was even going to call you. I wanted to let you know that I am sad that I am not going to have one of your kids in my class this year. You have the most well-behaved kids and are one of the best families I have worked with."

What a great feeling that gave me! You know how sometimes as a mom you wonder, "Am I doing anything right?" I know my kids are wonderful (I also know that they argue and complain a lot too), but I often wonder if it is just because I am their mom that I think that. It was nice to hear that people other than me think they are great. I am a very blessed mom. I have awesome kids!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment