Friday, August 3, 2012

Fancy Rocks For Sale!!

My little entrepreneurs are raking in the cash. They have set up a stand in the driveway and are selling "fancy rocks" that they found at Grandma and Grandpa's. When they didn't sell at once, despite Jadyn's excellent cleaning and Grace's shouting "rocks for sale" and Jacob's diligent management, they came up with a new marketing strategy. Now...kids can pay $1 or $2, shoot baskets in the basketball hoop and get a rock. Yesterday, they sold out. Today, they left the stand with a note informing potential buyers that they were gone, but if they really wanted a rock to go ahead and take one and leave the money on the front porch. Boy, was Jacob excited when he got home and found 4 quarters on the front porch! Jacob just said to me, "Know what would be cool? If stores wanted my product." I am still laughing. I have the BEST kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment