Sunday, August 12, 2012

Grace Turns 9!!!!

Honestly, it was a very uneventful birthday. She got all her presents BEFORE we went on vacation, so she could take them with her. We just got back from vacation last night at 10:30 and I had no preparations ready. I made Greg go to Meijer and pick up a cake (although there was no one there to even write Happy Birthday, much less her name, on the cake). I hung the Happy Birthday sign with her name on it, only to have it karate chopped down by Grant. Thankfully, her friend Emma came over and is spending the night. Otherwise, this would have been a real birthday dud. I will say though, for not actually having a party, she had a lot of visitors. Grandma, Doug, Tom, Stephanie and Emma. Not bad for not planning anything, huh? I love her go with the flow attitude! Especially on days like today.







No comments:

Post a Comment