Friday, March 30, 2012

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

When I went into school today I was greeted by one of the secretaries, who told me she needed to talk to me about Jadyn. What I found out was that while Jadyn was in speech, she told her speech teacher that she had lice and that her mom used special shampoo on her. The speech teacher told her teacher, who sent her to the office, where the secretary checked Jadyn thoroughly. She has no lice. Duh. Of course she doesn't. She never did. The dang kid was telling lies. And bad ones at that. Earlier in the week, Jacob missed a day of school because he was sick. Jadyn told her friend that he was home because he had lice. What the heck is the infatuation with lice? It is freaking me out and my head is itching as I type. ICK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment