Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Jacob's Day Off

Jacob has strep, but he is none the worse for the wear. He was pretty down and out this weekend, but this morning he was fine. We decided to take him to the doctor because he was complaining of joint aches and neck pain. All that ended him up with was a major case of strep throat. He stayed home from school today. He even stayed home alone while I went to work. He was VERY excited about this. He really wanted me to let Grant stay with him, but that is NOT something I am ready for. Jacob even told me "it is free labor, Mom. You won't have to pay anyone to watch Grant." That was pretty funny, but not funny enough to convince me. He did a great job. Even called me to tell me he was studying for his science test.

Jacob just now came out and told me that if we buy a new house and it needs new windows, siding or roof, we need to go through Brian Elias. (I think that is the Hansen's window guy). Jacob continued to tell me that if we buy windows, siding or roofing from him, he will give us a FREE IPod Touch. Well, then I guess we should buy a house that needs new windows!!! Actually, I think the sick kid has watched enough TV for the next year or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment