Thursday, March 8, 2012

Boys and Bedtime

Putting the boys to bed is sometimes difficult. They are in bunk beds. Not bunk beds like you are thinking though. They have two sets of bunk beds and Jacob sleeps on the top of one set and Grant sleeps on the bottom of the other set. So when I sing to and pray with them I am usually stretched between the two. And more nights than not, they each want me in bed with them. So the other night I was putting them to bed and was kneeling by Grant's bed. Jacob piped up and said, "Come lay with me. I am still your little boy!" Little boy? Are you kidding me? You, my precious son, are not little anymore. But that will never stop me from climbing up to the top bunk and snuggling with you. There's not much that can top that. I am a very blessed momma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment