Monday, March 15, 2010

Shoe Shopping

Tonight Grace, Jadyn and I went shopping. We were looking for tennis shoes for Grace. They had to not have ties, be cute and not cost an arm and a leg. Easy, right? Not so much. We travelled all over this city to every store that sells shoes (except Shoe Carnival) and had no success. We are all exhausted....we did not go slowly through any store. We ran in, check the shoe area and ran out. However, we were perusing the pajama clearance rack at Gordman's because I need new pjs and don't want to spend too much. Grace kept pulling things that I would barely call pajamas off the rack and suggesting that I get them. Then she pulled a purple piece of thread off the rack and started to suggest it, but then said, "You couldn't even put this on your pet bird." My pet bird? Exactly what does that mean? When I asked her she just brushed it away. Needless to say, we left those racks and continued our shopping frenzy. Which, as you already know, was a bust. I guess she has to wear her junky old ones, or learn to accept what is there for her to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment