Sunday, November 8, 2009

Recent Activities

This morning for church I put both girls hair in hot rollers. This is the outcome.


Jadyn is such an interesting bird. Yesterday we were all at the park and we happened to lose Grant's cup. Greg started walking around looking for it and told me to drive around and pick him up. So I started to drive around and Jadyn was yelling at me, telling me not to leave her daddy. "I will get out of my seat and punch you in the face!" Whoa - who is this kid? And where did she learn to talk like such a mean brute? Everyday at naptime she asks me to "squeeze her guts out".

Grant is almost walking. For the last couple of days he has been trying to go back and forth between Grace and I. He is almost there. I think he will be walking by Thanksgiving. What a thanksgiving blessing that would be! Grant has been knocking himself around a bit lately. This morning he pulled the vacuum on his face (the blood mark), last night he fell into the coffee table (the black eye) and a couple days ago he banged into something I cannot remember (the bruise on the forehead).


Grace and Jacob have been working hard in art. Here are some of their creations:

Grace's Self Portrait

Jacob's Interpretation of the Music


Jacob has been teaching Grant some new tricks (see below pictures) - maybe this is where the mystery bruise came from?

No comments:

Post a Comment