Thursday, October 1, 2009

Update

Things are good. We started Awana (Wed night church for the kids) last night and are excited about it. We found out about Upwards basketball and cheerleading (which is Christian sports) and although Jacob says he would rather be in Cub Scouts I think we are going to put him in it. I also found out about a Christian Cub Scout pack and am looking into it. When I asked Grace if she wanted to do the cheerleading thing, she told me she just wanted to stay home with me and tell me about her day. How can I deny her that? Went to McDonalds after Bible study today with a bunch of girls and am planning to get together with one of them (she is pregnant due next week - but also has girls both Grace and Jadyn's ages - yippee!!!) Learned we are getting ~$700 back on our moving insurance claim and got a check for $182 return ins premium. Also learned that Krystel may have sold her house free and clear (once all the hoops have been jumped through) and pray that this would happen for us. Tom is coming down this weekend and I am going to the women's retreat at church. Should be a good weekend - looking forward to the cider mill on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment