Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Bible According to Jadyn

I am laughing hysterically (internally)!!! Grant is sleeping and Jadyn is sitting next to me. I decided to let her stay up for a while, while I was doing some reading for my Bible study. She got her toy computer and sat next to me, but then asked me where her Bible was. We went and found it and then she sat down next to me and started reading her Bible - out loud! "God, Jesus, earth, Bible, God, Son, Jesus, God what is your name? Jesus, God, God" You get the picture. As she was reading I was peeking over my book at her. I noticed her looking at me and then she jumped up, ran into the playroom and quickly came back. What she came back with was a toy credit card. Why, you ask? I was holding a business card in my hand that I used as a bookmark and she wanted to be like Mommy. Oh I love this child!!!! BTW - she is still screaming, I mean reading, the Bible. What a precious moment this is!!! Praise God for children! Oh yeah - she is also sipping coffee. She just paused to take a drink of her coffee (a coffee cup with a corn on the cob in it). Man, I am loving this!!!!! Another sip. "Jesus, said I not did it, Jesus, I'm giving all of them some water, Jesus I'm not been doing that" OK - you get the picture - I am enjoying myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment