Thursday, September 10, 2009

Friends

God is so good!! I mean, you all know that already, but He really knows just when to send a blessing my way. I wasn't really having a BAD day today, but not really a good day, just a day, and low and behold, God blessed me through 2 friends (old ones, not new ones - not old in age though!). In the span of about 20 minutes, both of these precious ladies called me to check on me. One said I was on her heart to pray for and wanted to be my "prayer warrior" - what a blessing that is for me! The other friend has the same "problem" with her son that I have with Grace. They do not like school and leaving home. She was calling to see how Grace was doing with school and to chat. Another blessing!

NOW - I am emotional, OK, crying. I truly have such great friends and am so very sad to have left them. If you are reading this and you are one of my precious friends (and you know who you are) - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Thank you for your friendship, your thoughts and most importantly, your prayers. I know God is working in my life right now and I also know that it is very painful, but I know He has great plans for us, plans to prosper us and not harm us, plans for a hope and a future. What, where, when and how is up to Him. I just know I plan to keep on following where He is leading and trusting that His plan is bigger and better than I could ever imagine!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you got those special blessings today!!!

    ReplyDelete