Monday, September 7, 2009

ANGER

I am ANGRY!!!!

I am angry at Greg (but still love him).
I am angry that Grace hates school (but thankful she can go).
I am angry that my boys are sick and the girls will be next (but thankful for Tylenol).
I am angry that my freaking internet won't work, an as such, I am stealing from someone else (and thankful for whoever they are and that they did not secure their line).
I am angry that I tried to turn on a light and the light bulb in missing (but thankful that the other lights work).
I am angry that I have a zit above my eyebrow from getting them waxed (but fortunate to not have had to pluck them).
I am angry that I am in a place that I know is right and I HATE IT (but so thankful to have my family back together)!
I am angry that I miss my friends (but thankful to have friends to miss).

OK...so the thankfuls came AFTER I wrote about all I am angry about. I certainly do have a LOT to be thankful for and sometimes need to vent about my anger to remember how good I have it.

3 comments:

  1. Just remember that God knows we're angry and He can handle it. He's in control and all of this mess will ultimately bring Him glory. He loves us and I love all of you. I wish I had a chance to see you before you left. I miss you like crazy.

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh . . . gee we have a lot in common!!!! My feelings exactly -minus the waxing (no extra $ ;-)

    ReplyDelete