Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tonight as I was putting my kids to bed, I cried. Not really sure where it came from. But one thing is sure - I love those kids!!! I mean, all moms love their kids, but this is something entirely different. I feel like my heart might burst with love for them. I know I have always loved them, but as they grow and mature (even the little ones) something deep inside me grows too. What I really think it is is this - I see Jesus in their hearts. Oh, they are far from perfect, and a lot of time naughty, but there is something else. There is an honest goodness there. So, as I tucked each one in bed tonight, I told them just how special they are to me, just how much they mean to me, and that I love them more than words could ever express. This process was really not any different than any other night - except I cried. And I am proud. Proud to be their momma. Proud of who they are. Proud of who they are becoming.

I am more than blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment