Sunday, January 13, 2013

Even the Little Things

Last night, after I had just snuggled into bed, I heard the dryer going. We had one experience where the dryer ran all night, so we don't like to have it run at night. I was laying there, thinking I needed to go shut it off, but did not want to leave the comfort of my bed. So I prayed. Just a quick prayer, asking that the dryer go off soon. And just like that - the dryer buzzed. It was done! I was so thankful! I know that God is not my personal genie - and last night, as I went to sleep, I was smiling. Because, while He is not now, nor will He ever be, my servant; I knew that even the small things in my life matter to Him. And He blessed me. Everything matters to God. Things might not always be as easy and to the point as the dryer buzzer going off right at the very minute you need it to but God is faithful and He works everything out according to His perfect will. I so love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment