Saturday, January 22, 2011

Someone Hi-Jacked my Computer!

I was working on putting this blog to book. I was sitting on the couch, which meant I had to use the mouse on the computer. All of a sudden, I could not control what was happening on the screen. I started freaking out. I thought someone had hi-jacked my computer. I quickly shut everything down and then re-started the computer. At the exact same moment, Grace came in, telling me that Grant had thrown the mouse in the garbage. After I got over the anger of him throwing it in the garbage, I realized that it was he who had taken control of my computer. The mouse he had was wireless, was turned on and was able to work my computer. Unbeknown to him, he was controlling my computer as he was trying to throw my mouse in the garbage, Stinkin' kid. Causing trouble even without knowing it. Love him anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment