Monday, January 17, 2011

The Party Girl

Tonight I went to a "bag" party - you know, a party where you can buy all kinds of neat bags. As soon as I walked in the door, I noticed that there was a child on the floor (not in bed). When I looked closer, I saw Jadyn smiling back at me with a cute little smirk on her face. Greg told me she said she did not feel well. I snuggled in with her and she asked, "How was the party?" I said it was good. She asked, "Did you have cake?" I shook my head no. "Brownies? Cookies?", she asked me. Again I told her no. Well, there were brownies, but I did not eat any. Then she said, "If you didn't have any snacks, then it must not have been a good party." That girl has a one track mind. She was not sick. She wanted to stay up and find out what I had to "snack on" at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment