Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ahhhhh...Grace....

As I was making dinner today, Grace and I had this conversation:

Grace: I know something sad about Evelyn, Mom.
Me: What is that?
G: That she does not have Jesus in her heart.
M: How do you know that?
G: I asked her.
M: You asked her that today?
G: No, I asked her when we slept at her house.
M: What did you ask her?
G: I just asked her if she asked Jesus to come into her heart and she told me no. I think that is so sad, Mom.
M: Me too Grace, but you need to keep being her friend and encouraging her whenever you can.
G: It is sad that she does not have a church, but I told Kristine (Evelyn's mom) that she could some to our church since she does not have one of her own.
M: That's a good idea. I think Evelyn liked coming to church with you......

What a girl! I love that she was able to have this conversation without any prompting from me. I love that Jesus lives in her heart and she wants to share him with her friends! Sometimes, I just stand in awe......

Praise you Lord! Praise you!

And here the princess is....

What a riot she is!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment