Saturday, June 28, 2014

Proper Sleeping Arrangements

Last night, Jacob's friend, Foster, spent the night. The boys decided to sleep in the family room. As they were getting ready to go to bed, I heard Jacob ask Grace if she wanted to sleep down there with them. Imagine my surprise at hearing him ask such a nice thing to his sister. Imagine the rest of my surprise at her answer. She said, "I don't think that is appropriate. I don't think mom wants girls sleeping with boys." You are so right, darling Grace! You are so right! But she was recalling what I had said the night before when Grace and her friend Mallory and Jadyn and her friend Skylee wanted to sleep in the basement with the 8 boys. I explained to them that that was inappropriate. I am so proud of my kiddos for listening to me. And for putting what I say into practice. I am a blessed momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment