Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jadyn and the Trooper

I was just scrolling through my recent posts, and I noticed the picture of the smashed golf cart. A couple of days ago my dad had the state police at his house because someone stole his truck. While the trooper was there, he and Grandpa got to talking about the grandkids (like Grandpa always does), and Grandpa mentioned to the trooper that Jadyn recently crashed the golf cart. Then they called her out. The trooper was standing in the driveway when she walked out. He walked up to her and said, "You must be Jadyn." The look on her face was one of complete shock! She was amazed that he knew her name. Then he seriously asked her what happened to the golf cart. She promptly proceeded to rattle off the story like it was nobody's business. She was not one bit afraid. She was almost a little too bold for me. Of course, she blamed it all on grandpa too. While she was talking, the trooper was writing. I told Jadyn he was writing her a ticket. He quickly corrected me and said he wouldn't give a ticket to her. Just run with that Jadyn.....run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment