Saturday, June 28, 2014

Grant, the Babysitter

Thursday we got to babysit Grant's (and Jadyn's) kindergarten teacher's 6 month old baby, Chase. He is such a cutie and we were so blessed that Mrs. Howe would share him with us! While I was changing Chase's diaper, he peed all over me. Apparently it has been a while since I changed a diaper. Then I fed him. After I burped him, we played on the floor. Grant was VERY concerned that Chase was going to throw up. While I was playing Grant went to the tupperware cupboard and got a small green bowl. (Let me give some background here.....We have some large green bowls for which the sole purpose is to be used for barfing) So Grant was being the responsible babysitter and got the "baby barf bowl" for Chase. He definitely has a future in babysitting!



No comments:

Post a Comment