Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Who's Been Sleeping in MY Bed???

I had a party. So, that meant that Greg had to take the kids and go somewhere. Specifically to gymnastics and then to our small group, but that is a different story. One of the people invited to my part, THAT CAME, was Jadyn's 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Carpenter (and her new baby, Joshua). Baby Joshua was dressed in an outfit that matched Jadyn and Grace's becroom perfectly, so I asked if I could take a picture of him in Jadyn's bed? (Wouldn't that be a fun thing to brag about? Your teacher's baby in your bed?) So I took the pictures. Then as she was about to leave, a light bulb went off in my head. Why not get a picture of HER TEACHER in her bed? Wouldn't that be even better? Heck yeah, it would!!! So here are the pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment