Friday, February 1, 2013

Funny that the kid who, just a few days ago told me the "only thing" he wanted for his birthday was a pair of customized basketball shoes, just moved a bunch of selected items into my Amazon.com shopping cart. I have more than 3 notes that say these shoes are "really the only thing" he wants. He even included his own $3 with one of them. Now these selected items equal another $140 on top of his $160 shoes. I don't have $300 to my name, so what on earth would make him think I would spend this much on basketball clothes? We are almost to baseball season - then all the clothing changes again.

This morning Grant came flying into my bedroom wearing Jadyn's black leggings with the lace on the bottom and her long sleeve shirt with the sparkly silver bow on the front. He was calling the bow a butterfly, and shouting "I have butterfly power!" Then he said his new name was Molly. For such a rough and tumble guy, this is really abnormal behavior.

I was talking with Jadyn about Greg's up and coming birthday. I asked her what we should do. She said we can't stay home - "Lame." At 6, how does she even know that word?

No comments:

Post a Comment