Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome Football

Football is starting. I am not entirely excited. However, Jacob had football camp tonight. As soon as he came in, he was excited to show me what he had learned. Then, just as quickly, he asked if I would go and workout with him. We went downstairs and did a strength and cardio dvd. We finished and went outside to check on dad and the other kids, who had gone on a walk. When we got outside, we saw the neighbor boys running - conditioning for football. Jacob turned to me and asked if we could go running too. How in the world could I turn him down? Never mind that I had just worked my butt off in the basement. Or the fact that I was having my period. I was gonna run if it killed me. Thankfully, it did not. Ahh, football. How I have not longed for your arrival. I sure hope Jacob loves you.

Who knew football would be a workout for me? Maybe I will be skinny by fall?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment