Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Some more backwards updating........

This morning I went to look for my hairspray. I found it in the kid's bathroom, where Grant had taken it to "finish" his mohawk. He brushes his hair every day (into a mohawk - even though he doesn't have one), and I think he caught on to what the hairspray does. I never thought I would compete for hair products with my 4 year old SON. Thank you LORD for my precious son (and for Yours).

Monday night at softball, I hit my first ever HOMERUN!!!! It was super exciting to say the least. What finished the game off was 2, yes 2, double plays, by me. I had an amazing night. Thank you LORD for the physical ability to play sports.

We went camping at Higgins Lake the weekend before July 4th. By we, I mean everyone in my immediate family except mom. We didn't like her staying home to work. We had an absolutely excellent time and most of the kids experienced camping and Higgins Lake for the first time, if not for the first time again (Jacob, Grace, Spencer, and Seth).

No comments:

Post a Comment