Sunday, June 7, 2009

Jacob's First Grade Performance

Jacob had a performance on Thursday, closing out his first grade year. Here are some of the highlights.....

Jacob and Mrs. Kellett (his 1st grade teacher)

Jacob singing....our neighbor Macy to the right, cousin Brett to the right of Macy.

Jacob saying his line...notice the nervous finger crossing :) And, if you look closely, you can see that his shoes are on the wrong feet - on purpose. All through his "speech" he kept crossing his feet...to make it look like his shoes were on the right feet. Oh boy!

Performing another song.

Jacob shaking hands with his cousin, Brett

Performing another number


It was a very cute and entertaining performance. I sat in the front row and every time I caught Jacob looking at me, he would give me this look like, "I am so embarrassed to be doing this", but he did it anyway. What a good kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment