Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Spring Break 2021 - Hollywood, FL

 Spring Break. Supposed to be fun for all, right? Long story short - Greg got covid the day before we were supposed to leave. He ended up not going and we ended up going. There was no point in us staying home, as the place was rented and what would we do? Watch him be sick? So we left. By the time we got to the hotel the first night, I was not feeling well. We drove the rest of the way the next day and for the rest of the time, I was in bed - with covid. STUPID COVID. Ruins so much. 

Despite me being sick and in bed the whole time, the kids still had fun and managed to spend all my money. Tony even flew out for 5 days. So Grace was definitely happy. And since everyone loves him, the rest of them were happy too. 

Some of my favorite quotes of the week came from shopping at Ross:

Jadyn: “Oh my gosh Grace, I look like Rock n Roll Barbie!” I love Jadyn Pawlak’s positive self image.

Grace: “Pea-titties?!? What is that?” That was the sign while shopping at Ross - PETITES. This was Grace Pawlak’s turn.









Grace's comments of the trip: Not a day goes by that I’m not thankful for this amazing guy. He is truly my best friend and I’m beyond lucky to get to also call him my boyfriend. The time I get to spend with him I will forever cherish. Thank you Michelle Lee Boss-Pawlak and Myra Garcia-Mroz for allowing us to spend these past few days together and to make it the best spring break I’ve ever had.

🤍🌴☀️

By the time it was time to go home, I was feeling well enough that we were able to stop and grandma and grandpa's new Florida home. That was the VERY BEST part of the trip as far as I was concerned. 











































No comments:

Post a Comment