Tuesday, June 8, 2021

1/25/2021 - I am a Patroit!

 Words that I 100% agree with.......

I do not like Joe Biden. I do not like Kamala Harris. I don’t have to, it’s my right as an American to not like someone. As of January 20, is Biden my president? Yes. Why? Because I am an American. I refuse to act like a child like so many others who claimed Trump wasn’t their president for the last 4 years. I won’t be that hypocritical.
Do I think Biden will be a good president? Nope, but do I wish for his failure? No. Why? Because I am an American and I don’t want to see America fail.
Do I trust our government? Not a chance. I have never trusted it. I fear for our economy. I fear for small business owners. I fear for our healthcare. I fear for our rights. Most of all I fear for what this country is turning into.
I fear what we are leaving behind for our kids. We should all be worried about that.
I hope and pray I am wrong, because I am an American patriot and I want America to succeed. I want all American citizens to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment