Tuesday, June 8, 2021

5/21/2021 - Greg and Michelle Go Camping, well....sort of



 Greg and I went camping with our friends, Dan and Michelle. We left Friday and on the way up there, Greg started having stomach issues. He ended up having an episode of diverticulitis. Fortunately for him, Lefty was planning to come up Saturday morning to visit. Well, Saturday morning we woke up and it was pouring. So it ended up being a good day for Greg to go home, but that left me third-wheeling. We had a good trip but it was hot as heck and I missed Greg. 

Oh yeah, after the Senior Walk Out was the Senior All Night Party. Immediately, after that I took Grace to the airport to spend 10 days visiting Tony. The screen shots here are from the "joke" she played on me, followed by the joke I played on her. While I love Tony, I am NOT ready for a wedding.....yet. This was my facebook post:

Grace is in CA. She sent me a text that she made it on the big screen at the Padres game. Our friend Dan seemed adamant that she would get engaged this weekend. Why? I have no clue. So when I asked her if she did, she told me yes. And when I said show me the ring, she sent me a pic. I screamed and woke all the sleeping babies at the campground, and Dan called her. She eventually admitted to her prank, so I sent her texts to everyone. The responses from my family are literally true to who each person is. I love them so much and am so glad that we can have so much fun with each other. ***Grace is NOT engaged*** 





























No comments:

Post a Comment