Monday, May 25, 2015

Girls on the Run 5K and Gymnastics Meet

Grace and Jadyn had been participating in GOTR for this season and I had been coaching. The day of the big race, just also happened to be the day of Grace's gymnastics meet. So.....since I had to be in Ann Arbor at 9:00 am and Plymouth at 11:00 (and shower sometime in between), I knew it was going to be crazy, and I also knew that there was NO WAY Grace was going to be able to run the race, and still perform in the meet. Therefore, Jacob went in Grace's place.....and ran with Jadyn. It was a beautiful day for running and Jadyn did an awesome job!! She wanted to quit, but with Jacob, Sarah K., and me encouraging her, she finished strong! We raced from there to Mimi and Papa's for my shower, and off to the meet. Grace did an awesome job in her meet and earned 2 blues (the highest) and 2 reds (the 2nd highest).




















No comments:

Post a Comment