Friday, January 23, 2015

Quiet Observations

I'm sitting here with a heating pad, watching and listening to my family. My girls were just doing gymnastics with each other, playing together beautifully. Grace was being such a loving older sister, while Jadyn was being the goofy twerp little sister. Grace was spotting Jadyn and instead of doing a back walkover, Jadyn would jump into Grace's arms.  Now, Grace is playing me in trivia crack and Jadyn is being tortured by Greg, as he blows on her stomach. Jacob is sitting at the desk learning something about madden mobile but every once in a while he is looks over at me, and smiles and waves. Grant is upstairs in the bathtub, splashing and singing away. I have an awesome family! I love them so much. Sometimes they drive me nutso, but it's in these quiet moments that I realize how very blessed I am. All the time they are treasures beyond words.  God has definitely blessed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment