Friday, January 16, 2015

Grant's First Grade Education

I so love my kids' teachers. Pretty much, always have. Grant's first grade teacher is Jadyn's second grade teachers. Love that! So Grant's teacher sends me a text the other day, and this is what it said:

Haha..funny story...so I was trying on some clothes today in my classroom during library when Grant came back to get his library book. I had on a tank top and of course my pants but Grant was a bit taken back to see me in just a tank top..he went back to the library and said "I saw mrs. Carpenter naked!" Oh gosh, I've traumatized him.....

I love that she would tell me that. I love that this is exactly what Grant would do. I love that I have such a great relationship with my kids' teachers that this is not looked at by me as inappropriate. I love my school!

No comments:

Post a Comment