Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Birthday (2013)

This year I had the BEST birthday ever. Not only did my family and friends shower me with lots of parties and presents, I got to experience something I have never done before. A few weeks ago I signed up to be on the prayer team at our new church. When I got to church on my birthday, the man in charge asked me if I could help them THAT day. I said sure. What I didn't realize was that this was Baptism Sunday. I was able to pray with 6 people before they were baptized! Yes, I said 6! It was amazing. To God be all the glory, forever and ever. So that was my present. Yes, I got some very nice things (including an amazing coupon book from my hubby and kids), but none of the could ever measure up to the inexpressible joy of praying with these people just as they give their lives to Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment