Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blessings Abound

In spite of feeling sick and hurting all over, I feel VERY blessed. We had an amazing Memorial Day weekend with some great friends. We camped and have perfect weather. And while I love rain, it did not start raining until we got home and un-packed. Thank you LORD. Grace was not feeling well on the trip and we ended up at the doctor's this morning and she has strep throat. Where is the blessing in that you ask? While we were there I told her doctor that I did not feel well. She ended up swabbing my throat, finding that I also had strep throat and prescribed me meds. Blessed again. Thank you LORD. The final blessing I will tell you about is my husband. He scheduled to take today off of work to extend his vacation. Instead of relaxing and doing nothing, he has been working all morning long. Laundry, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, buying new toothbrushes.......the list goes on and on. For him, I am and always will be thankful. Biggest blessing ever. Thank you LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment