Friday, April 19, 2013

Somebody Call 9-1-1

Oh wait! Grant already did. We were at school a couple of days ago. I had just gotten off work and had picked Grant up and went back to do a few things. I had left Grant in the front office while I ran back to the copy room. Apparently I got side-tracked because I forgot that I left Grant out front. A couple of minutes later, one of the secretaries came back to find me. She said that a deputy had called back and talked to the other secretary because they had received a call from the school. When I talked to Grant, he told me that he dialed "a 9, then a 1, then a 1" like they taught him in school last week - when the fire fighters visited. Obviously we need to have a more in-depth talk on what constitutes a real emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment