Sunday, December 16, 2012

Basketball (Dec15-16, 2012)

The boys played in a tournament in Saline and ended up taking 2nd place! Not too bad for their first tournament of the year. They played 5 games, one of which was the championship game. It was an interesting day - we were gone for 13 hours. There was an hour between each game, except for the last game when there was 2 hours between games. A bunch of us moms headed out to a craft fair. It was a fun day and a great team builder for our team!

The tournament was on Saturday, and the boys still had to play their normal 2 games on Sunday. I thought for sure they would be exhausted, but they played like wildcats...nah....they played like Eagles!!! They were so fierce, and they won both games!!! But not before #44 (my Jacob) fouled out in the 3rd quarter of the last game. I hated to see him have to sit, but was proud of his foul out. Am I a bad mom for that?

I do need to also make note of the fact that Grant was awesome on this day. he was definitely one of the guys, but he was so good! I was one proud momma! BTW - the girls were great too. It's just that they stayed home with friends, so I was not party to their party. But they had fun of their own. They went to a basketball game and a rollerskating birthday party. A great time by all!

































No comments:

Post a Comment