Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Basement Bible Study

Last night I was invited to a Bible study. It was held in my basement. The leader was Jadyn, and Grace and I were the participants. We even had a sign in sheet. We were all settled into the bedroom downstairs, getting ready to read, when all of a sudden Jacob came in. His Bible in his hand, he asked, "Can I come too?" (Of course there was a method to his madness - this was considered part of his reading time, but that's ok) So we all opened our Bibles to Luke chapter 1, where Jadyn started reading. After she read a bit, it came to Grace's turn. Grace got to read "Mary's song", so instead of reading it - she sang it! Awesome! Then we read some more, and it came to Zechariah's prophesy. It was Jacob's turn, and to not be outdone by his sister, he sang Zechariah's words!! I was ear to ear grins. We had a discussion about what a census was, then the meeting was over. Grace showed me her notebook, where she took notes as we read. I didn't even notice that she was doing that.

During the Bible study, Grant was outside the bedroom, playing Mario Cart on Wii. Yes. Yes he was.

I have the most amazing kids. They are sometimes naughty, but they are human. They are all the time incredible. They NEVER cease to amaze me. I am so blessed to be called their momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment