Monday, September 10, 2012

Grant's First Day of Pre-School (2012-2013)

Grant was so excited for today! He jumped out of bed, got himself dressed and giggled all the way to school. He posed so nice for all his pictures and even when we were walking into the school, he stopped every couple of steps to let me take another picture. He put his backpack and lunch away like a champ, took out his buddies, Moo Moo and his brother, and pushed his way through the throng of kids to his teacher. She was bending over to give a tag to another child and he tapped on her bottom and waved  and said hi to her. I'm telling you it was so stinking cute. He was not scared or reserved or anything - just pure excitement. He has been waiting for ever - so he says. Since he pushed his way to the front, he got a tag right away and went into the class without even saying goodbye to me! I had to chase him in to get my kiss. I guess this is way better than the alternative! Thank you LORD for the excitement in this boy! I love him so much and pray he has a GREAT year!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment