Monday, February 13, 2012

Today is Greg's birthday. I sent Jacob into Meijer, alone for the first time, to get ice cream. He was in there a while and Grace started to worry. She kept saying, "Go get him, Mom. I can't believe you are letting him do this. What if some one steals him?" Then Jadyn says, "I just saw a robber walk by my window." Finally, he came out and got back in the van. Then he says, "Whew! That was close." I asked what he was talking about. He said, "The sign said 'under 40, check ID'". It took everything I had not to pee my pants. He thought it meant to check out, not to buy alcohol or cigarettes. Then Grace pipes up again, "I think you need to get him an ID, Mom." To which Jacob replies, "Grace, you don't get an ID until you are in college or something." I have the MOST hilarious kids ever. They are the BEST too!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment