Monday, August 15, 2011

I hope my butt doesn't hurt

Greg is going in for his colonoscopy today. He seems a little nervous. He doesn't want a 24 foot snake going in his behind because that's what friends told him on vacation. I think Greg believes his stomach will explode like he is pregnant. Michelle loves to talk to mom about greg's butt. Not sure why she does that ut the guy next to us now knows that I have fissures. Not sure why you want to talk about my poop with people around us. now luaughing about my behind. Another lady just went in for a colonscopy. she didn't look very happy when she was called in. Just found a plug for the computer. It is very important that michelle blog about this wonderful experience. I'm now going to sit until I get put to sleep. Don't want this done butt you got to do what you got to do. over and out.

(written by greg)

No comments:

Post a Comment