Thursday, July 7, 2011

Speaking To Me

I really think that God is speaking to me. I have had something weighing heavy on my mind and heart. I have been praying about it. I have been praying God's will, but I have also been telling God the desire of my heart. Listed below are the Daily Bible Verses I get sent to me email.

July 2, 2011
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!” – Luke 11:13 (NIV)

Good gifts given to those who ask.

July 3, 2011
For Christ did not enter a man-made sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. – Hebrews 9:24 (NIV)

Jesus appears before God on my behalf.

July 4, 2011
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it. – John 14:13-14 (NIV)

Ask in my name.

July 6, 2011
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. – John 15:7 (NIV)

Remain in me and ask.

July 7, 2011
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. – James 1:5-6 (NIV)

Then we get to today, when I was praying over it again. The difference is I really feel that God is working it out. Then this morning I was almost doubting because it is such an amazing thing that I am expecting to take place. I almost feel arrogant to expect it, but then I feel that I am supposed to expect it. Are you confused yet? Yeah, me too. Then I get this DBV telling me to believe and not doubt. I REALLY feel that God is speaking to me. His word is alive and living and speaks to us all the time. I think the devil is trying to put the doubt in my mind to get me to doubt God. I know God is faithful. I know He is going to work in this situation for HIS GLORY. And that, I welcome with arms wide open. I love that I get to have a front row seat to all the God is doing in my life. I am also thankful that I can see that God's plans for me are the best. I am glad that He has opened my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment