Saturday, July 16, 2011

So Much to Praise Over

I have had so much good new lately! I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be in this place at this time. Otherwise, I would have missed out on this excitement!

1. I had an opportunity to share Scripture with and pray over a friend who is really in need of God's grace. She is struggling with some MAJOR issues - and God is the ONLY answer.

2. I heard from another wonderful friend that he "may have said a prayer or two". Praise God! I have been praying for him for over 10 years and even though he thinks is doesn't mean much - it sure does! Praise God alone!

3. My momma has an interview! Now, while I hate that she has to work, I am so excited because since she HAS to work, this appears to be a very good fit for her. I pray for God's will in this situation (and every situation and second of my life) and that He will guide her in His path for her.

WOW!!! I am talking about some SERIOUS EXCITEMENT! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment