Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Still Can't Be Silent

I was just getting ready to wrap a gift for my niece's first communion. I got her a Bible and I wanted to write something nice on the inside cover. So I was thinking and then I prayed for the Lord to give me a verse (yes, to write on the inside cover of ALL the verses!) and I said I would just stop wrapping until He gave it to me. So I continued praying for Amanda's belief in Jesus and her salvation when the words from John 14:6 came out of my mouth. Man - how God works!!!!! Isn't He amazing???

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

How totally appropriate on the eve of the next step in this child's spiritual life. God is so very good!! Praise His mighty name!!!

1 comment: