Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Tigers Game with Papa




Aunt Alicia had makeup rain-out Tigers ticket that she was not able to use, so she gave to Greg to take the boys and Papa. The morning of the game Greg woke up with a diverticulitis episode. He asked if I could take them to the game. Ugh! I don't like games/concerts where there are crowds of people and I hate driving to Detroit. But I would do anything for my kiddos. So.....I went. And it was the most enjoyable game I have EVER been to. Our parking was directly across from the stadium entrance (maybe 100 yards). Once we were inside, our seats we RIGHT THERE....well down a few stairs. But the seat...oh the seats! We were in the 2nd row behind the Tiger's dugout and behind home


plate. They were awesome!!! Between every inning, Grant was able to go to the dugout and take pics, get balls from the players, get the ball he brought signed and he even got his t-shirt signed. It was a beautiful evening and I had a blast! I have no clue of they won or not, but I know I did! Thanks Alicia!

No comments:

Post a Comment