Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Another Broken Arm

This time it was Jadyn. Grant tripped her while they were playing roller hockey and she fell on her arm. That was on a Thursday. For a couple days (she was at grandma and grandpa's house) she was babying her arm. I looked at it and she was able to move it and use it, but was babying it, so I thought she sprained it. On Saturday, we were at the pool and she was standing in front of me with both of her arms out to the sides. I looked at her arms and notice a bump on her left arm. I said "Your arm is beoken." Greg took her to urgent care, where they found that it was indeed broken. She had to have the cast on for 4 weeks and they gave her a waterproof cast, so it was not THAT bad. However, 2 days after she had the first cast on, she was back in the doctor's office getting a new cast. IT was not her fault. I didn't think that the lady putting the cast on knew what she was doing, and I was right. Oh well, I wish she had a new cast now. It's kinda skanky after camping. Ewwwww..... On another note, you can see that this kid is ALWAYS smiling....even when she is hurt. And she is tough as nails!!









No comments:

Post a Comment