Monday, May 30, 2016

Surprise Birthday Party for Me!

The young man that I wok with at school planned a surprise birthday party for me. He worked with his other teachers to plan the when aspect of it. Since my birthday is also Cinco de Mayo, he planned it with a mexican theme. I was given a mini sombrero and a red chili pepper necklace to wear. I was told to leave the classroom for a hour, until lunch. When I entered the classroom, I enter to mexican music playing and decorations all over, including balloons and a huge birthday sign. All the kids in the class yelled "Surprise!" After that surprise, we moved outside where there was a chili pepper pinata, stuffed full with candy, for us to whack! What a special day for m
e! This fine young man worked very hard to make my day special. He is a thoughtful, caring, special guy! Oh yeah, I also share a birthday with Ava, the therapy dog at school, so I had to take a picture with her.






No comments:

Post a Comment